The church dedicated to the birth of the Mother of God, which is part of the Kosijerevo monastery, was built during the 14th century. During a Turkish invasion, the monastery was destroyed in 1807, but was rebuilt ten years later. The monastery was moved from its original location, together with the church, in 1966, when an artificial lake was created on the river Trebišnjica. Church was transferred to the village Petrovići. The Kosijerevo Monastery occupies an important place in the local community where people gather during many Orthodox holidays.